A blog by MOM

Friday, July 24, 2009

Fix It Friday- I HEART FACES JULY 24






Here is my attempt at Fix it Friday. The above picture is the original. What a handsome kid!

Thanks for letting us all play around with it at I Heart Faces !!


Here is my edit. I cropped it just a bit and then applied the action Coffee Shop Honey Retro. After that I added aa slight burn on the edges. That's pretty much it! Thanks for looking! Check out the rest of the fixes by clicking the link above or the button!!


8 comments:

wenderful July 24, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Very nice. I love those Coffeeshop actions!

Anonymous July 24, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

Very nice - I must get me some CoffeeShop actions after seeing this!

Unknown July 24, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Looks great but quick and easy. I like it!

Alice July 25, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

i love the coffee shop action - great results!

my edits are posted, too. feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :O).

Lori July 27, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Well I think it is adorable!!! Made me laugh. (I have three boys and that is a typical boy pose).

heidiannie July 27, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I think having such a cutie for a son is a prize already! I love his pose and his droopy trunks. Grat picture!

kristi July 28, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

ha! too cute! thanks for stopping by my blog!

phillips phamily July 29, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Fun having a boy, I bet! Might have to teach my girls that move!