A blog by MOM

Monday, September 14, 2009

I heart Faces- Contemplation entry

This week at I Heart Faces, is the theme Contemplation. I chose this picture of my daughter Maddyn I just took a few days ago. I had got one of my new lenses (24mm-70mm f2.8 Lseries canon lense! YAY!) and so I put my daughter in s cute tutu and headband I got form Walmart(yep walmart..so cute-can't really see it in this picture) and took her outside  in our yard for some photos. I love this one because she is just studying this flower intently. I love this toddler age. Everything is so interesting to them and so new. Anyway, thanks for looking and if you want to see other great photos, go to I Heart Faces
Here are some other photos from this shoot in case you would like to see. :)
My Son RJ
Thanks for looking!!

0 comments: