A blog by MOM

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Heart Faces- #16 Reflections



So here is another challenge/contest for the web blog I Heart Faces! It's such a fun site , especially for photog lovers like me! This week's contest is" reflections". I am sure I won't win with these entries but it's fun to participate just the same.
Here is my children entry. :)Maddyn kept looking at herself in the dishwasher and we would tell her to "kiss the baby"! So here she is kissing herself!!! Too cute!!!

I will enter an Adult entry when I figure out what I am going to do or I look through my 1000s of pics to find one I already have.
If you want to check out a TON of great pics...go to
I Heart Faces!!!
ok..here is my adult entry. I took this with my point and shoot today when I realized that my Canon XTI 's battery was dead.

thanks for looking!!!! Make sure you check out the other pics at I Heart Faces!!

6 comments:

Anonymous April 28, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Super Cute! There is nothing better then baby kisses! :)

Emily April 28, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Very cute. Love the black and white and the reflection you captured. She is adorable.

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Great shots! That baby is too cute - mine always tries to eat the mirror too :-)

Brooke April 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

My daughter would do the same thing to her reflection on the stove! Great shots - both kid and adult!

Unknown April 29, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

They are both great shots... Love the bay kisses! : )

Jennifer April 29, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

So cute!